Randal Brooks is a Chartered Accountant who has 30 years experience in supporting executives to implement business strategy and build business intelligence, therefore increasing their confidence in managing the business and making business decisions.
Randal holds a Degree in Economics and is a member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants, a member of the Edwardstown Regional Business Association and is on the judging panel for the 2016 Food Industry Awards.
Over the years Randal has worked with a number of global organisations such as KPMG, a global accountant and consultant firm; Telstra, Australia’s largest telecommunications company with an international reach and Hewlett Packard (previously Electronic Data Systems) one of the largest computer services company in the world. Randal has also worked with smaller family businesses and has been successful in implementing the sophistication of large global organisations, without limiting the agility of the smaller enterprise.
WHAT RANDAL CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
As an accountant, Randal has expertise in:
- Finance operations management and business risk identification
- Process documentation, analysis and improvement
- Developing business models to enable “What If” analysis
- Development of business intelligence and corporate dashboards
- Designing and implementing Activity Based Costing systems
- Product and customer profitability analysis
- Strategic planning and business plan compilation
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT RANDAL
People say that Randal is innovative in his approach to problem solving and commercial in his thinking. He is able to identify areas of greatest value and is customer focused. But most of all, Randal is able to add value to businesses by delivering solutions that work.